colors

colors

Thursday, March 16, 2017

What Matters Most?

“Character Matters Most”


What Dale Murphy is saying is truth,  because if we have a right character, we would have the opportunity of having much of things in life. Like a great job, a good community, etc. But  when we have a wrong character, we would have the worst luck ever, because when we  choose to do wrong, we are condemning yourself to a difficult one. Like having bad luck, don’t have the thing that we want more, etc.


I believe that people from now  are most using a wrong character, because most of people have a problem with Alcohol, or many tattoos. I know that tattoos, can be a thing from our stress or happiness. But having a loot of them, I think that that's a bad idea of feeling.  But we can still have chance to have people who create a right character. I’m agree with those, because they do things right, I know that it can be difficult to always do things right, but at least we have a opportunity to be a great person in life.


In my opinion I  am a girls who can  make a right character, but some little times I get confused and  I  start to make my own wrong character. I  think I need
to change myself to a better one, to  be a good person in  my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment