colors

colors

Monday, March 20, 2017

Cheat

Cheat
“I won’t cheat"

What Dale Murphy is telling us,  for example the people who chat on a test, they should not do it because they would face the consequences by being carved by the teacher.  People on our community does not have a good option to take, that's why we  decide to making crazy or different things that we should do.

I believe that people who cheat  on something, they should not be able to make another lie again.  But the bad thing is that in our community  most of the people cheat on all they do, l since school,. As work, or by making something  unique.
I consider  myself by a person who does not cheat “ at least all the time” . I only cheat when something really bad comes around, fort example on a test, I know that is bad, but sometimes I don’t have options to say yes or no.   And that’s why I am this kind of person, who does things but in the end it doesn’t matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment