colors

colors

Friday, March 24, 2017

The Truly Good

The Truly Good


“They’re only truly great who are truly good”

The statement from George Chapman  is explaining us that when we truly do something great, we can do it more and more better. Like for example for me I play the Tenor Saxophone, and I’m trying to become one of the best of my Jazz band class. I can mejorate with the instrument if I work hard and smart to really complete it.
I believe that people who try to become better but they don’t work for it , they would be nothing if they don’t complete it. Also with being the best but they are using drugs. That must be sad for those who really put effort and all they do.

People  think that only with being best on something they start to acting  fancy, but the truth is in this quote, people don’t born with truly good, they make it and trying to become good for it at the same time to sacrifice somethings like drugs, and that's bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment