colors

colors

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Create it





 “The best way to predict your future is to create it”

The statement by Charles Ketterer is saying that when we want our future better we need to work hard to make it real.
Like Ian, he make a list of 100 goals to reach them all. He made it, he work hard to make it all of them on 100 weeks. To be serious I am inpater of how Ian make those goals.  People don’t know that we can see our 100 goals and no making them. Most of them just think of it but they never try to achieve them. My friend are  like me they think about goals that they want to  do. Most of my friends are working hard, but I have one in specific that she does not like any good things. She just say “MAking goals  for what? If I do that I would never complete them”. I believe that those people would only would find  bad or sad things in life.
To be real I never try to write those goals correctly I just write it, but from now I would make them more serious about the meaning of all of them to reach my own goals.  To predict my future, I would Graduate from High School, and I would be part of the artist people , and most important make my parents proud of me, to they feel a little happy to me.  

An example  can be to people create them own way to achieve, like me to Graduate and make my parents proud”


No comments:

Post a Comment