colors

colors

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

True Independence and freedom

True Independence and freedom

“True independence and freedom can only exist in doing what’s right”.


The quote from Brigham Young is telling us that if we are independence and we feel the freedom, we would be right.
I know that in our community people does not do much of productive things. But the other half had work as much as they can, to make them life productive as feeling the freedom!.
And example can be when a person is being dishonest and lying to all people, this person would not feel right inside. He would only feel the  fault for doing such a bad thing.
I believe that if we do what’s  right, sooner or later we would receive some good things in the future. I consider myself as a productive person, and some of my time I feel my freedom, by telling the truth, or doing all my work. But sometimes I really feel that bad that I don’t want to do anything and I finish by doing nothing productive.  Also I’m the kind of person who can help someone who does need it. Not as much people I can be a little  helpful. I say a little” because people  does not believe in me.  In that case I’m going to help people who really can support me as a person or by helping by force.

No comments:

Post a Comment