colors

colors

Thursday, March 16, 2017

A Right Hearth


“Great Beauty, great strength, and great riches are really and truly of one of no great use; a right heart exceeds all.”

What Benjamin Franklin is telling us how does our good thing come when we do something good.  An example can be when we found money on a desk that people was there. We can have the option of keep the money or try to give it back “To find the person who get fall the money. Most people try to do good things in life, but most of them don’t choose the good. And on those causes people start to steal money or other worse things.


But I believe that in those cases people would try to give back the money, to have a right heart exceeds of all. I believe that people who do right would some riches on the future. But people who act wrong, they would only found worse things in life.
“ I know that I don’t have a great beauty, great strength or riches, but I know that I can be a good person to support those things that I don’t have”. Or “When is no strength we would not have a strength mind”.

No comments:

Post a Comment