colors

colors

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

No Way

No Way


“Many think that the short term gain will be worth the long term, pain nut it isn’t. In addition, using steroids is cheating, and there is nothing worse in sports than a cheater. Don’t Do It !! "


The quotes by George Mitchell it’s truth, because  we can’t cheater and  feeling good at the same time. Our mind tell us that what we did is something that can be bad, but our mind it's constantly and telling us that what we did “cheating” it would be for our own good for the grade.  
For example when we have a test, and we notice it at the last time. Some students ”people” recur by cheating at the person who does study. And that’s when we make bad decisions, in cases that we don’t have option. I believe that most of the situations that we get into, some of the have them own good way to solve it. But we always go for the easy way, that in this case would be very bad idea for our own.

I think that most of the people of our community were thinking about it, “that cheating will be good in cases. But the truth is that when we cheat we only are lying our own self by doing it “Right” (wrong). By changing this situation we could start by don’t cheating or by doing what is right for our community.
I believe that in my case I’m a little worried, because on past years I always thought about it as the same way as other people. That’s why I don’t like cheating on test, because the bad action that we supposed to get, soon or later would come out at us, “as Karma”. And I would not like

No comments:

Post a Comment