colors

colors

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

They’re right

They’re right
“My basic principle is that you don’t make decisions because they are easy: you don’t make them because they are cheap; you don’t make them because they’re popular; you make them   BeCaUsE they’re RiGht ”


The statement Theodore Hesburgh is trying to tell us that even if we do the easy work to finish more “early” sometimes that way can really be the worst work ever.


People in our community (and also country) always tries to look smarted by doing some weird things (easy wrong work).
I believe that if we don't make the easy decisions we would may do the work by Extra Work.


For example, my stepbrother is always trying to do the work on the easy way, he always think that he might done the work more early that my stepmother. But at the end he put in his mind that is an really easy way, so he always end with the wrong work. That can be consequence for using the easy way than the smartest and little far away.

I always try to make all my work with an smarted mind, because if not I would have bad luck, and I won't be able to do it at the way it need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment