colors

colors

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Be True

Be True

“I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I must and with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.”

The quotes  by Abraham Lincoln  is telling us that we  should choose what exactly is right to be part of it.
For example if someone want to get good grades on a Geometry test, we should start by studying  as much  hard as possible. Also we can tell other people to help us by asking some questions about it, or only by teaching us what we don’t know about the progress. People now are inspiration to   create a weird underwear, that have some kind of pillows inside it, and now I realize that 10  people that I know are trying to buy those things. I don't get the result of it, because is only a underwear, nobody would see it,. I know that this can help to have more butt, but that's kind of ridiculous.  To be able to have someone we appreciate to tell them all our truth or difficulties. My neighbor  work s o hard to be those
kind of person.

In my opinion those situations are more likely to be weird things, like all people want what other people have, but that's not the case.
I believe that I’m a person  who can be very influenced by other people, for example when my friend buy those kind of  break pants. One time I was already decided that I was going to have those kind to  pants . W must stay prideful
But my  Family told me that it was only a model, and I need to be unique  with his I look, Because I like to be an special and important person that the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment