colors

colors

Monday, April 17, 2017

Sound & Good

Sound & Good

“It is our duty to concentrate all our influence to make popular that which is sound and good, and unpopular that which is unsound (not good)”

Joseph Smith is  giving us a quote , that if we do bad things, the world would only give us the chance to change it or just to forget about what we make it was really bad, and we  would be
(no good).

An example can be when you try to improve something, like our duty, if we continue influencing ourselves with good things our personality would grow more and more.
We should consider what does good does for us, not only the Popular, we should as inside and outside from the bottom of Hearth.

I believe that people from now are trying to be more pacify and honest to themselves, but others only ruining the world to others who want something better than just bad things. Most of the rich people think that if they order to take good things it would be ok, but we can’t just  gate what is ok.
In my opinion we should all try to better or separate ourselves from things that can happen from the past of the time.

I consider myself a person who wants to be better every day no matter what, bit people only judge for what I’m about side, no the feeling. Like if I look so sad, serious, or angry it would only be bad.  I try to consider what people think about me, but it’s not only the matter. Every day I’m trying to be less unpopular to every things, to don’t get in the wrong way.

No comments:

Post a Comment