colors

colors

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

A promise


“A Promise must never be broken”
The quote by Alexander Hamilton is telling us that when we promise something we should try to do all that we can to try to make it truth.

For example when we promise to make some cookies, but at the end we had something more important to do ( like  homework ). At the end we forgot about making the cookies.
People always had told me that I’m a person who can make all them promise that they make.

The truth is that I always have thought that if I make my promise I would be a good person in my life. That’s why I always do my promise, because if I don’t complete them I would feel so sad(down) and I would not be able to face the person that I broke that promise.
I believe that now in our society people are being less “complete promise” because some of them think that is only something that we can make later, or that is something that does not care about it. But that’s why our community does not have many things in life, because people don’t complete them own promise.  

No comments:

Post a Comment