colors

colors

Friday, April 21, 2017

Goodness

Goodness
“Goodness is the only investment that never fails.”

The quotes by Henry David Thoreau is telling us that even if other people do bad things, we can still do something that can beneficial by the way it past.
People in ou Word does not notice things that we can have without being a bad person, just a little haft of people do good things, that's really sad to our word.
We should try to advance  our hilds or just by trying to make the word better to don’t loss it before it would be too late.
An example can be when people are  planing to do good things “beneficial things”  all them  investment would never fails into  things or the reality.
People like that are the one who can be successful .I believe that I’m a  person who tries to do good things, but sometimes my friends or people around me try to influences me by telling me this that will never happen.

This quote had teach me that I would not be suspecting to another people  “or what other person think that I can be doing” , I would try my best to do good thing to don’t fail in anythings.
Also I would try to help the people who had been with that attitude  with me., Because even it they do bad things if they really are sorry, we can suspect that they can still have a chance on doing the right thing to do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment