colors

colors

Monday, April 17, 2017

School Break Days

School Break Days

A-  I past it to celebrate my birthday with my parents. First all started to being the worst birthday of my entire life. But then I saw my dad with food on his hands, and my mom haved the same, but with a little box.  When I saw them like that, I was getting nervous. They gave me Porto’s  desserts “it was really delicious” and also a little ring that says my name, but the people who make it put it some kind f wrong “lissette” and they put “lissethe” they almost put a H where the T goes, so it look more like an H.
About all that my neighbors invite me to go bicycle  , and I  fall on top of one of my neighbor,  it was embarrassed.

B- I went to the movie place, close to Hollywood, with Doris, Pablo and also Davinchi.

C- I met Doris, Pablo and Davinchi. First Doris is my mother’s friend, and Pablo is her Husband, Also Davinchi is Doris little pet, she always bring him to all the places she went accept to work.

D- I watch two movies 1 was “Kong” and 2 was “the Beauty and the Beast”. Both of them were really similar to “King Kong, or the Beauty and the Beast cartoon”.

E- I started to play volleyball with my Dad and with Chaparrito, it was fun.

F- my CTR experiences were to help Doris to all the time I spend with her. Also I save my Dad’s life, because he was forgetting something, and I remembered what was it. Last was helping Mom with the stuff she haded to do on those days, like organize all the house, cleaning it, etc.
G- I had read any books, I prefer to watch the movie.

H- I did some of projects of others classes, But the bad thing is that 1 homework I didn't take my time fo started, because all the things to cleaning etc, also because I didn’t get it how it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment