colors

colors

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Character

Character


“Character is higher than intellect.”
The quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson  is telling  us that if we really want to complete a wish, we sould start by trying to improve it and then it would come out  at time.
An example can be when at school all students receive homework, if we start by doing fun things we would not be able to concentrate by trying to study
Another example can be with my friend. Andit always wanted to come at school on time, I believe that she wake up a little more early , she would have the opportunity to demonstrate to all teachers that if she work hard she would get what  we want.


People believe that if we work hard we would receive what we done.  That can be truth but may be the universe does not give us that chance.
In my case,  my goal is to  have good grades to have the opportunity to buy me minifigures online. But from now and the past two years my family only care about my grades, they promise me that if I had good grades they would give me a present.  I actually complete that goals, but at least I need to work more hard to achieve it more. Also this is most fault of my family to don't complete promises, But from now I can't do anything right now, only waiting until they complete the promised.  My other goal that I want to achieve is to speak and to understand more the language “ English”. That's my goal right now, because now I have so many years and it would be inaudito to me,.  But after all I need to work on, I would try my best to complete my goals and to do it as well not just for nothing.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment