colors

colors

Monday, May 1, 2017

Word of Honor

Word of Honor
“I have been asked what I mean by ‘Word of Honor’. I will tell you: Place me behind prison walls - walls of stone ever so high, ever to thick reaching ever so far into the ground - there is a possibility that in some way or another I might be able to escape; but stand me on the floor and draw a chalk line around me and have me give my word of honor never to cross it. Can I get out of that circle? No, never I’d die first”.


The quote by Karl G. Maeser give us an example that if we make a promise we must complete it no matter what. We must try to don’t break it to make use look good to other people, also to look responsible to others.

I consider that most of the people does not complete what they say, They must say “I’m going to finish the homework by my own’ but at the end they does not complete it. But some people really try them best to complete them word.

People around me say that I’m a person who can be truth it, because I complete what I say about making something the different way.

In the future I would like to be a person who people can truth on me. To make them think that way, I must try my best on making my own promise that I can complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment