colors

colors

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Day Weekend
A Memorial Day is the Federal Holiday in the United States  for remembering the people who died while serving in the Country’s Armed Forces. The Holiday, which is currently observed every year on the last Monday of May, was held on May 30 from 1868-1971, it marks the start of the Unofficial summer vacation season, while Labor Day marks it end. 

A- I did a lot of productive things in this weekend, I wrote a essay, I read 2 books.

B-I went to  work on a different state to try to get a important thing A depa. I went to a friend's place to swim and to eat Carne Asada. 

C- I met Maricela, she is a friend of my step mother, i went there to eat and to swim. 

D-I watched 3 movies, 2 of Disney and the other was more like a novela one. 1-Angry Birds, 2-Caroline 3-Senor, Senora. 

E- I play Volleyball with my step brothers, they were really imperatives, and it was difficult to get the ball. 

F-My CTR experiences that I pass was to help my Tias doing the Carne Asada and  to help at the house. Also to try to let them be at the church at the time that they wanted and to play at the experience  group. 

G-I read 2 books, 1-Across A Hundred Mountains, and 2-Marines-2.

H-I did 2 homework 1- Geometry one, and 2- an essay about the experiences of Juana's and the family. 

I- Anything else I did was to work on my respect and trying to get a application of movement or to depa one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment