colors

colors

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Forgive

Forgive
“When a deep injury is done us, we never recover until we forgive.”
 Forgive means to stop feeling angry or resentful toward someone for an offense, flaw, or mistake.
 The  statement by Alan Paton is telling us, that no matter what we do in life, our life, we can always try to be forgetting by our precious person in the space that protect us.
An example can be when you are little and you want something from someone, like a little toy, and we you notice, you see yourself with that toy. You can have two  1- leave the toy on a place that he would not notice, 2- Take it and choosing the wrong for that. That’s why we should try to do the right thing all the time, no matter what.
I believe that people can be  very responsive, and they would do some good things, but when they think about FACY things, they go down on them minds.

People had told me that I’m a person who can be very special when you chose of the options of life. For example one day I was very trying to decide what thing would be perfect to give as a present. And I was there trying to chose  a present , and all people were looking at me with a face like “why is she taking all the time?” And that's how I am when I think of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment