colors

colors

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

“A man without a goal is like a ship without a rudder”.

“A man  without a goal is like a ship without a rudder”.
What Thomas Carlyle  is telling us that if we don’t have something to support our dreams we would not be able to make the dreams truth.
An example can be when we  are going in the life normally, and we are walking so normal, at our mind we should at least have a dreams that we want to follow, and we should try to catch that dream.  I had always try to show some people that what they are doing sometimes is really bad to them future, and by the actual time.
That’s why our quoter tell us that we should follow our own goals to make things better on life. I know that  some people are really different like y mom, but  I know that they should at least try by themselves to make a difference on life.

My parents and family always tell me that I’m a person who really put some goals to reach by the time.  Some other time I know that my unic dreams sooner or later would become truth.


No comments:

Post a Comment