colors

colors

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Do the right thing at the right time

Do the Right Thing at the Right Time


“It’s a Great Moment when someone has character to step up and do the right thing  at the right time”.

The statement by Pam Knox is telling us that no matter the situation, we must do the right thing no matter what happens around, but at the same time we must do the right thing at the right time to make us a good character.

An example can be, when your are a real fan of a band, and  you grab accidentally sometime that it’s from the singer. The signers must not notice at the moment, but then the boy found out that he have it, he just do the right thing to return it to the person that he write it.

I really consider myself that I do right things at the right, because I know that If I do something different I would get punishment “like Karma” or something like that. That’s why I’m always afraid to doing bad thing. I know that I can look so relaxed, or angry at the same time, but the thing is that I’m like the other people who don’t want to show them truth identity, I would try my best  to continue doing the right thing at the right time!.

No comments:

Post a Comment