colors

colors

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Dan Dierdorf

“If I’ve got correct goals, and  I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything else fall into line.If I do the right thing right, I’m going to succeed”.

This quote by Dan Dierdorf  is telling us that we need to do the right thing to get ourselves feel like a important person. We should follow all the rules  to be a successful person on the future.
I believe that if we work hard to make the right thing, we would be a better person like Dan Dierdorf. My teachers  always had told me that if I work more hard I would be very benefit in the future. Like Dan say we should do everything to the right thing.

We should keep pursuing ourselves to make a hard work at the best mood, if not we would not survive to this rist. That’s why we should make a list to write our inspirations and to make the world better than ever!.

No comments:

Post a Comment