colors

colors

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

The Neurosurgeon

The Neurosurgeon

Neurosurgery, or neurological surgery, is the medical specialty concerned with the prevention, diagnosis, surgical, treatment, and rehabilitation of disorders, that affect any portion of the nervous system including the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves, and extra-cranial cerebrovascular system. In short words Neurosurgeon do surgery of the brain or other nerve tissue.  There are different requirements for an individual to legally practice neurosurgery, and there are varying methods through which they must be educated. Expect to spend a long time training to become a neurosurgeon. Besides a four-year college degree, neurological surgeons must attend four years of medical school, spend a year as an intern and then another five to seven years training as a resident.
They should collaborate with other clinicians and basic neuroscientist to help elucidate the pathophysiology of tinnitus. Also invasive neuromodulation can be helpful in selected forms of intractable.

Salary:  $395,000

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one?  Why?  Why not?
I would not like to be one, because  to become one I need  like 7 years more to study , and  I would not like to spend all my youngest life to become in a Neurosurgeon.  I know that in the future I need to study something productive, but I’m honest , I would not like it. But the salary it would be good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment