colors

colors

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

“Only those live who do good”

What Count Leo Tolstoy is  saying is right because ,  for example they are people who work hard , they can have all they want, but inside they would only feel alone. Because they may dedicate them own life to something more important than doing good. And the ones who do good by other people good, they would be lieving.
People think that if they do something they would be recommended by it , but the truth is that if you only do thing for your own, you would  not be right.
Also when someone do something right for all they would be beneffetic at the future to making a different decision.  
In my opinion some of my classes “students” are not live , because some of them had  the personality that only do things by them oneself. I  believe that if we all people work hard to someone else safe, we would feel more special than anyone else for making some good things for other.  Like “try to do something for everyone, not only for yourself” that’s the key by feeling good for our actions.
Now with this quote I would  prefer doing thing for all people than only me . I would start to be less competitive with my own self and to start looking for other people benefics.

No comments:

Post a Comment