colors

colors

Friday, February 3, 2017

A Choice

A choice: Poverty or Prosperity


“I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and I can change that (poverty). It depends upon how hard I want to work, and I decided that I would change it.”


I think this quote by Dr.Ben Carson it’s truth, because all people is trying to depend on them oneself . Also to work hard for what we want to .
He did make a difference when he was studying to be a doctor by all causes.
Until now I didn't know he was a little poor kid who does not was good at school.  
 He was independent to make decisions when his mother tell him to study to don’t be at the same poverty like other people.   
He did all the things that he would do to make a difference.
And now all people would  recognise him as a good person who did right, and help other people.
And  example of his hard work, he separates twins to stay separated from each other, and to have a normal life.
I believe that he was a really good person since his mom make a difference in his life.  And to   help more people by studying in his own. That’s the reason I’m going to work hard and to be a CTR person in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment