colors

colors

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Goalpost a goal

“In life as in football, you won’t go far, unless you know where the goalposts are”

The quote by  Arnold H. Glasgow  Is trying to say that if you don’t have any goals, you would not be successful in life..  For example in this class we use a notebook to put our own goals that we want to make it real. But some people don’t follow directions by writing them in the notebook. And now most of my classmates does  not have any goals to try to complete.  As an example I have some goals that I want to reach as my personal life.
Like being an artist , that’s one of my favorite goal, and I want it to become truth or at least help on design on art.   And the statement of Arnold is becoming  special or important to those people who does not have goals on them minds. People with goals would go far, Like people who  have a good goal they would become more than special.   And this is a response to people that are trying them little best for them own.  People from now only care about them own good but they don’t think to become successful. I’m sure that people only see the outside of other people and they don’t look for the personality of people.  

That’s why in  my future I would try to follow my own goals to be successful in my entire life.   I would become  a different person than others, and I would make my dreams come to truth to make my parents and the people who cooperate to me praud!.

No comments:

Post a Comment