colors

colors

Friday, February 17, 2017

Good Quality People

Good Quality People  

“Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for’ tis better to be alone than in bad company”.

What George Washington statement is really aplicate to people who only like to fool around.
But sometimes when people that doesn’t associate with anyone, all people around would think and do things that does not can benefit the other people.
Some example for this statement is when people who suffer  with other people in the past, They would have some bad ,memories and they would not like to suffer the same, with other people.
But in some cases they meet people that is in Good Quality .  Those people are very kind, they can be them own self. And also they can show us some personalities that we didn’t know

When I was in 5th grade,. I usually  like to spend time with my own self, all people around was saying that “For her fatness she is  still alone, because no one likes  her “.
With those words I started to feel sad, but  some  twins, were sitting next to me , and they both hug me . Right now they are still my best friends and  I would not change them with anyone, at least because they want.,

I  believe that people who stays alone by them own self , it can be because it doesn’t have a friend, or just want to stay by them own. I meet a person that was very kind,  but she didn’t like to stay with many people “like groups”

No comments:

Post a Comment