colors

colors

Friday, December 16, 2016

Class Evaluation

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍Class Evaluation👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍


The things that I like in this class is that we can learn how we can do good things outside. 
Related imageThe things that I don't like is to we don't have enought time to practice our typing tutorial


Some recommendations for improving the class , for example : having a lot of time to stay typing . also have more games "opcions" to practice our typing , and the last to we have like 5 minutes of free time👌.

The more highlight in this class was when we learn  

I really try to do my best when we do our statements, and when the teacher let us to write what we thing of something. 

Yes , I reade my Life Plaining goals of my journal for at least five minutes daily and somethimes I start to write more , and more goals.
 But most of the time I write the same 
goals once . 
Because sometimes I don't considerate that I complete them much.👀 

Yes, I committed to being a CtR person, because this can show us the right and the wrong of something. 
But sometimes I choose the wrong, because in some situations, can be better. 
Like lying my mom when something is going on .
 Like a problem..👽
 But also I recommemd being a CtR person , because it can be beneficial for most of the people. 😄



No comments:

Post a Comment