colors

colors

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Physical Fitness

Physical Fitness

“Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity. Intelligence and skill can only function at the peak of their capacity when the body is healthy and strong.”

                                                       President John F. Kennedy.                                            
                          
What President John F. Kennedy is trying to say is that doing Physical Fitness is one of the most important thing to get a healthy body .
Because if we think about it , anything we can’t do if we don’t do any activity .
For example  if someone is failing some class, the most important and logic thing to do is study hard to get a better grade.
And this is the same , if we don’t do any activity to be strong .
We would not have the result as we wanted.
I believe this quote can inspired some other people to think like   John F. did.
Another example of this “using me “  I’m a little fat , and if I want to lose weight , I would try to do exercise, but most of the time I say “ I would do it later” but  I always forget to do it .

But now I;m going to start doing exercise , because This quote inspired me like a fast thing. .                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment