colors

colors

Monday, January 9, 2017

School Break Days

                   School Break Days
On School Break I didn't do many things, But i went to the mousntain and for the first time i met the snow . 
It was a great experience , the biggest in my life. I only met 3 people , one was my Mom's bestfriend and all the family she had. 
Also I met Diana T. and she was really nice with me. On break I watch old movies with my cousin and some scary ones.
 I play bolleyball with my stepsister and my stepmom, it was fun to know more thing about how to play it . 
On Christmas I get a lava lamp of my stepmother and a Keyboard piano of my parents.
 It is fun to play those because the piano was one my dream to have when I was little.
 The only book i read was the Santiago L. it was a little borind but my stepmother was interpretering the story , so it was a little fun whit her.
 On Break It didn't get homework , and to CTR experience  was just with my parents , to clean the house and all the short thing to do. 
With all the Break I celebrate  my cousin birthday and my Father birthday.
 With my cousin we celebrate it with some movie, but the bad thing was to be separate.
 And my Father one was only the food and the signig. 
All this bacation was fun with all the little thing i done, but in case I will prefer to do more thing this year. 
Image result for keyboard piano

No comments:

Post a Comment