colors

colors

Monday, December 5, 2016

Challenges Teens Face today

Challenges Teens Face today

1-Some major challenges teens deal with today are : Bullying, Stress, Child Abuse, Cyber addiction.
2-My major challenges are Depression, and Eating disorders. I’m trying to stop eating , and not focus to what puts me on depression.  Also i’m trying to memories what happen to my cousin , if  I don’t eat healthy I will be like Rose, and she would not like it .
3-Being a CtR person help me to overcome less competition with people , who can win whatever challenge I made . And to does people who try to stop me when they say : “remember CtR” .
4-I can help other people by trying to confuse them with the right and wrong. Also I always give them an example of what will happen if they do some kind of thing “ like telling the consequences”.
5-
6-Reflection: What is the greatest need that teens have today? What most of teens have today is stress . This can affect them by : not eating healthy, with study, confused on class, to don’t put attention, and most of them the grade . But some people will hay stress at home , with little sisters of economic problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment