colors

colors

Monday, December 5, 2016

The 3 Questions

 The 3 Questions :
1-Can people trust me to do what’s right?
2-Am I committed to doing my very best?
3-Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?

“If the answers to these questions are Yes , there is no way you can fail”.


What Lou Holtz is trying to tell us that
1 -W can trust to other people what we want , like a secret of something , of the way we act is different .
This can means like a bestfriend.
The 2 question means , if I do my very best , this would be regret by some good thing like an present or something more special .
 This kind of question can be with two different answers “or conclusions”.
1 that we do our very best to do or make something wonderful .
And 2 will be that we make something good, but we only do it for to be responsible with things that we promise .
And the 3 question means that if we treat someone at our way “like we want to be treat“  we would feel better when we talk to other people .
 In other words  i treat my stepmother with sweet thing “sweet words” , and then she tell me the same But I like to be in communication with her , so she  show me all she did at all the days that I don’t see her. word to me but in different question.

No comments:

Post a Comment