colors

colors

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Enthusiasm

Enthusiasm
“Enthusiasm makes the difference”


What Dr. Norman Vincent Peale is saying is truth, because if we try to be more enthusiasm , always make the difference for everything we would do.
By changing though and enthusiasm all may become better to do what we like to. And example of this is when people around us would start to act normal but we would feel like trying to make the scene a little fun, and there is when we would come more enthusiasm. Like the example of the class, shows the tigger starts to make all the others animals to sing the tigger’s song “to put the ancient at the scene”.This scene show us to how Enthusiasm can change  all around and makes happy the other people.
In my opinion  I’m  always being   an enthusiasm person, with my friends, family and people around me tells me that I am better this way and don’t become a bored “dunkey” person.
I believe that some people can be very bore “without enthusiasm “  but that people can probably can change if they want to meet more people to show them how you really can be without doing much of stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment