colors

colors

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

“ I wasn’t trying to leave a legacy. I was trying to do what was right”.

“ I wasn’t trying to leave a legacy. I was trying to do what was right”.

What Dean Smith is trying to say is that he try to do the right thing,  without thinking  that  people around would  be disagree with him by what he did, to it . But in truth share he wasn't going to leave, he just prefer the best for the group by leave like that.
This quote can show us that some good thing are no good for people, because in this case he was going to hick it about the penalty that they cause. I  think that make people mad about something would be better that to don't choose the right.   
I know that Dean Smith wasn’t going to do a good thing for other people like the coaches , but unless that he do what he thinking was right to., At the coast to leave the legacy.  But the benefits of this situation was just to feel that you did something right unless the feeling that you didn’t do something. Like people say don't do something before if you can do it right now.
If I past some some situation like this I would do my best to do the right thing , no matter the cost of it , or the  consequences for the situation.   Also trying to win something that would not be feeling good , I would not like to be like that , just for no telling the right thing in the right moment.  Also what he did was some kind of money thing.  In other words he didn’t care about money, the attention or even his job, he would only care about doing what was right .

No comments:

Post a Comment