colors

colors

Monday, June 5, 2017

Undercover Agent (cop)

Undercover Agent (cop)

I choose this topic, because it is a really hard to get into it. Also because if I were a Undercover agent I would be able to find some murder, but at the same time, I would be able to find something really dangerous than anything else, and that would not be a good idea.
Some other reason I choose this topic now, because now my Stepsister is trying to be one, and my Stepmother it’s mad and scare because of it. That’s why I wanted to more research about this job, and maybe I would this information to them to believe that it’s not only the outside or dangerous even.

To go “Undercover agent” is to avoid detection by the entity one is observing, and especially to disguise one’s own identity or use an assumed identity for the purposes of gaining the trust of an individual or organization to learn or confirm confidential information or to gain the trust of targeted individuals in order to gather information or evidence.
They work by imitating or making a new identification of other person that has already existed a long ago. It first start at the end of 1811, Vidocq set up an informal plainclothes unit, the Brigade de la Suerte (“Security Brigade”), which was later converted to a security police unit under the prefecture of Police.
 Salary: $109,714 a year on 2012, or making $108,470 year

No comments:

Post a Comment