colors

colors

Friday, June 9, 2017

CLASS EVALUATION

CLASS EVALUATION

What I like of this class is that we can all learn about the good things that other people had done, the CTR person. Also what I liked was that we can be able to search some information about some opportunities of jobs, works, and that really beneficent to us to learn what we can do in it, the consequences, salary, etc.
The things that I don’t like of this class is that, for example in my special class, here are some “Specials” students that they make the class different from the other periods. Also What I dislike about this class is that people do not follow the instructions that our teacher gave us.
Some recommendations to improve this class can be to some days put the imaginations of the students to make them own Evaluation of Some Things, for example the “job” part of the class.  
My highlight in this class was to find some information of jobs activities, schools, community, and this class had help me to find some more information that I wanted to learn. But at the same time had been difficult to keep my body awake and don’t fall asleep on some part of the classes.
I really had done my best in this class, I know that sometimes I was very disappointment for some things, like the video part, but that’s not the teachers fault, that’s my because I was really tired to keep trying. Also in this class I had learn about a lot of things like the bad side of our world “The CTW person”. That part had show me how things work now.
I had been reading my Life Planning Goals Journals for at least 5 minutes daily. But at the same time, I have no inspiration to keep doing it, because I had told my Family and they say that it is some weird idea, it’s better to do it at the same time, or at the moment what I want.

I am committed to be a CTR person, because I had notice that if I follow those steps I would be with many benefits for the rest of my life. I know that sometimes it would be very difficult to keep doing it, but I least I would try. Also because if I continue with the same attitude “being a CTW person” I would not be good in the future, that’s why I need to try my best to be a CTR person in my entire life!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment