colors

colors

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Thanksgiving Week

Thanksgiving Week

My break started all great with eating with my family.
In my Thanksgiving week , I didn’t do funny things, “ just to eat”.
I went to my Stepmother’s house  to visit them and to my stepbrothers.
I finally met my second cousin , she born on november 20 , and her name is Marina .
She is like all the baby , like she cry a lot, and  just want to eat.  
I watch three movies , Pete’s Dragon, Suicide Squad , and the conjuring1&2. ----- --------)
When i went to my Stepmother’s home I play volleyball  , and tennis.
In the break I eat a lot of things like  “ pupusas, pizza, tacos , and one time was soup.
And my favorite thing that i did was of making and playing music with my neighbors, I was playing flute, and guitar  “not at the same time , but it was funny”  .
In the break i help  my neighbor  to make a little car to his brother.
Also I work with my cousin , because she need to pay attention to Marina .
So I was helping her by cleaning the home , and to wash some things.
Also I was happy to have my family for a little moment “just the 24  ,” but i was eating with my  family .
Then the last 2 days i was cleaning the house .
And the last thing that I did in Thanksgiving break , was to do all my homework from : English 9 “an essay” , my  life planning ,  Geometry and for Physiology..






No comments:

Post a Comment