colors

colors

Monday, September 12, 2016

"When I do good , I feel good. When I do bad , I feel bad."

                "When I do good , I feel good. When I do bad , I feel bad." 

                                                   Abraham Lincoln.
Image result for when i do good i feel good

At the part when we feel good , is because we do something beneficial , that nobody will do right.

This is trying t convened us that , we can do right thinks , and the benefice will be right and beneficial  for us .


 Like the quote " if your're happy, if you're felling good, then nothing else matters".

This represents that we need to choose all the right things to feel good and impressed for us .

And when we do bad we feel bad about we did, (something very wrong) or also can be false of trying to convince us .

Like think that "I''m not interesting in competing with anyone else  , I hope we all made it


But if we do wrong things , we don't going to have a beneficial reason .

And this were my little summary for the quote .

No comments:

Post a Comment